Pages

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Solution: error login Facebook

When I try to login to my Facebook account I always receive the message “Server error” but if I log in to my son’s account it works just fine. Mine won’t work, so what can I do?
Sometimes Facebook blocks users temporarily if any suspicious activity is found. I faced this a few times. It frequently happens when you login to Facebook from different places quickly. For example if you login to facebook from an Indian IP address once and immediately login using an US ip address, it will show you a warning “Unrecognized Place or Device”. Usually people using facebook using mobile devices and desktops siultaneously will come across such kinds of problems. You neednot worry. Facebook will soon verify and restore your account.



0 comments:

Post a Comment